ResearchPool is a fintech startup, operating a marketplace for financial investment research. They approached us in their very early stages to develop a Phase 1 MVP (Minimum Viable Product) for their business. There was no technical co-founder involved and ResearchPool needed support to get their product vision delivered quickly, and to scale to growing demand.
We have since worked together over a number of years to grow their platform to sell more than 600’000 reports from 250 individual providers.
We provided ResearchPool with a two-pronged approach: web development coupled with strategic input at a technical director and product director level. Our flexible setup allowed ResearchPool to contract directly with a larger development team, sourced by us.
We have been intimately involved in all aspects of technical product planning, through to delivery of the first phase MVP, followed by continuous development to roll out new features, scale the platform and respond to business changes.
Over the years we have become a trusted technical partner to ResearchPool. We are proud to help them grow from initial MVP to the flourishing business they are today.
As part of our service offering we have set ResearchPool up with a streamlined agile product development process and have coached their founders to deliver a technical platform.
More recently we have been helping ResearchPool offer their platform as a white-label solution to clients in the banking industry.
- Several years of close partnership.
- Sourcing a development team that ResearchPool could contract with directly.
- Scaling the platform to grow from 5’000 to 500’000+ financial reports (and growing).
- Development of a queueing infrastructure to import thousands of documents on a regular basis.
- Evolving a streamlined agile development approach that ResearchPool use internally to plan and deliver their online product.
- PHP, Laravel programming
- MySQL, Elasticsearch database integration
- VPS setup, security, backup technology
- Product planning
- Strategic input at board level